Christian James, Inc. provides support for PayGo via the WeCare Support Plan. The details are outlined below.
a. Searcheable answers on PayGo basic functionality can be found at https://paygopos.com/knowledge-base/
b. GotoAssist screen sharing (part of our Web support system) is our live internet-based tool used for supporting our customers. GotoAssist opens a secure window onto your system and allows our technical support staff to view and access your system as if we were sitting next to you in your store. GotoAssist is usually the fastest, most effective problem solving tool available for our customers.
c. Urgent Care Incidents are for times when you are unable to conduct business and need immediate assistance. Let us know that you need Urgent Care, and your request is addressed before any other non-urgent requests for support. You can claim up to twelve (12) Urgent Care incidents per year. Urgent Care includes access to Live Telephone Technical Support (if required) for the duration of the Urgent Care incident. In the event you exceed 12 urgent incidents in one year, each additional incident will be charged a $99 fee.
d. Standard Care Incidents are for times when you need assistance on how to perform business functions within PayGo. You are limited to 8 Standard Care Incidents per month. If you exceed 8 incidents in a current month, you must pay Ala Carte rates for any additional incidents until a new month begins.
e. Backing up your system is an extremely important responsibility. The WeCare plan does NOT cover data recovery. It is your duty to back up your copy of PayGo on a daily basis. Computers do crash and data loss does occur. In the event that one of your PayGo database files becomes corrupt and/or damaged, we will provide one attempt to recover the damaged file. If the recovery is not successful, we will suggest that you revert to your most recent backup. If you do not have an available backup, we can attempt to recover your data. All recovery work will be billed at $150 per hour.
– A valid credit card is required to participate in the WeCare Support Club. Your credit card will be charged monthly or yearly, depending on your payment plan which is determined at the time you place your order. Your WeCare Support Club membership begins the day you purchase PayGo.
h. Membership terms and conditions may be modified at the discretion of Christian James, Inc. (CJI). Customers will be notified at least fourteen (14) days prior to any changes to features or services included in membership. For chargeable memberships, participating customers will receive written notification at least fourteen (14) days prior to club membership renewals. Membership must be renewed yearly or monthly. If you choose to not renew, you will no longer be eligible to be a WeCare Support Club Member.
i. During the term of the WeCare Support Club Terms Support Plan (“Plan”), Christian James, Inc. (“CJI”) reserves the right to limit each telephone call to one hour and/or one incident. CJI may also limit or terminate support service to a Plan member who uses the service in an unreasonable, excessive, abusive or fraudulent manner. Terms, conditions, support features, procedures, pricing and support availability for future plan periods are subject to change at any time without notice. Coverage is non-transferable and is valid for the Plan member only. It is strictly prohibited to resale or transfer of any Club membership rights. Doing so will be considered an abuse of the Plan and grounds for termination or non-renewal. This Plan is available to Plan members and their employees only.
– All users MUST submit their initial request via our PayGo Customer Support web page located at: https://paygopos.com/get-help/. Telephone calls to initiate the requests are not typically allowed, but the telephone will often be used by CJI support staff to handle your requests if CJI finds it more efficient. Although, using the telephone to report an urgent incident is allowed.
– Internet connections are required for access to certain club services. Any charges related to internet connections are the sole responsibility of the customer.
*** Support is available from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM – Central Time, Monday through Friday, except on major holidays. For off hours, a support person monitors tickets and phone messages. If a support person cannot immediately address your request, your request is queued in our support database and your call will be returned within 10 business hours. Backlogs are very rare and requests are typically returned within the hour. ***
– What is an Incident? – An “incident” is (a) a single issue or problem that a Plan member asks a support representative to analyze or resolve or (b) a product-usage question that involves a single topic. Users can submit only one incident per support request.
– Support Club membership is non-transferrable or assumable if you choose to sell your business to another entity. The new software owner must contact Christian James and make arrangements to obtain their own support club membership.
– High-speed internet access is required for WeCare Club membership. Satellite internet does not work for WeCare subscription due to network lag issues.
Limitation of Liability and Damages – CJI’s maximum liability, and the Plan member’s sole remedy, for any claim arising under the Plan will be the refund of an amount not exceeding the Plan fee paid by the Plan member for the 30-day period during which the claim arose. IN NO EVENT SHALL CJI BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES AND INFORMATION PROVIDED.
Disclaimer of Warranties – CJI SUPPORT SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” CJI HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SERVICES OR ANY RELATED MATERIALS, INCLUDING FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. In that event, any implied warranties are limited in duration to thirty (30) days from the first date of service. However, some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.