FileMaker Pro 16.0.4 is Crashing on Mac OS High Sierra
We have determined that in many cases on Mac OS High Sierra, PayGo is crashing if it’s running FileMaker Pro 16.0.4.
Fortunately, we have a workaround. ONLY Macintosh PayGo users on High Sierra are required to do the following steps:
- Quit out of PayGo on all computers
- Quit all the way out of FileMaker Pro (if it’s open)
- Go to Macintosh HD > Applications
- Put the FileMaker Pro folder into your Trash
- Download a new FileMaker Pro 16 installer here.
- After downloaded, run the FileMaker Pro 16 installer. Follow all the prompts.
- Next, download the FileMaker Pro 16.0.2 Updater and run it.
- Finally, download the FileMaker Pro 16.0.3 Updater and run it.
- After that, launch PayGo and the problem should be corrected.
If you’re having issues with PayGo crashing after doing these steps, please submit a ticket via the PayGo Help System.