We have determined that in many cases on Mac OS High Sierra, PayGo is crashing if it’s running FileMaker Pro 16.0.4.
Fortunately, we have a workaround. ONLY Macintosh PayGo users on High Sierra are required to do the following steps:
- Quit out of PayGo on all computers
- Quit all the way out of FileMaker Pro (if it’s open)
- Go to Macintosh HD > Applications
- Put the FileMaker Pro folder into your Trash
- Download a new FileMaker Pro 16 installer here.
- After downloaded, run the FileMaker Pro 16 installer. Follow all the prompts.
- Next, download the FileMaker Pro 16.0.2 Updater and run it.
- Finally, download the FileMaker Pro 16.0.3 Updater and run it.
- After that, launch PayGo and the problem should be corrected.
If you’re having issues with PayGo crashing after doing these steps, please submit a ticket via the PayGo Help System.