To give other people access to your PayGo solution, you need to define a user account and password for them. Don’t worry! It’s super easy.
Here’s how you do it:
– From the Menu Screen, click on Employees
– If the User/Employee is not on the list, click on New Employee.
– Next, Click on the Employee you want to setup.
– You will be provided with an Employee Screen. Go down to the Accounts and Access section
– Specify an Access Level
– Click on Add Standard Login Account
– You will be prompted with a User name and Password box.
– Enter desired user name and password. Click Ok.
– Have your user try to login. That’s it!
PayGo is a solution provider for independent retailers based in Rochester, Minnesota. Our primary focus is on point of sale / retail management software. We also offer a Merchant Account integration, a WooCommerce integration, Digital Marketing Services, and more.