We’re just a bit different.
1. We see the potential in everything.
There’s no such thing as junk. There are only projects waiting for inspiration.
2. Things don’t always work out as planned.
But sometimes, they work out better than we planned.
3. The smell of a craft store is practically a drug.
It’s what heaven must smell like…
4. No one really understands what we do.
It’s because we do everything, TBH.
5. Sometimes it requires a bit of deception.
6. It’s a great stress reliever.
7. We tend to hurt ourselves a lot.
It’s all part of the process.
8. Glitter has become a part of daily life.
It’s everywhere. It’s on our faces and under our fingernails and occasionally in our food.
9. Pinterest has stolen way too much of our time.
I can neither confirm nor deny that I’ve spent entire weekends at the bottom of a Pinterest hole.
10. There’s never enough time in the day (or week, or year).
11. Our homes are littered with half-finished projects.
I’ll finish them one day… maybe…
12. There’s never enough space.
You can craft or you can have extra room, but you cannot have both.
13. Every moment we aren’t crafting feels like a waste.