- Visit paygopos.com. Beneath the PayGo logo, the 3rd tab in is the Help Desk.
2. Hover or click on the Help Desk tab.
Or click on Help Desk to go to the Help Desk page:
and then click on either the Question Mark or the word “Here.”
3. Click on Submit a Support Ticket.
4. After you have clicked on Submit a Support Ticket, you will be taken to the Log In screen.
Each business has one Account Name and one Password. At this time we are unable to allow multiple Account Names and Passwords for our Help System. If you do not know your Account Name and Password, please click here.
5. Once you are logged in you will see a screen like the one below. If the section below with the Ticket Numbers and Subjects is blank and says “Support Information” above the box, it just means that there are no tickets requiring attention for your business. You will not be able to type in that field.
6. Click on the Support button at the top of the screen.
It will take you to this screen:
7. Click on the New Request button on the top right of the screen.
8. Fill in the information requested in the fields of the New Help Request. Before walking away from the screen always make sure that you click the Save button. The Help System times out after 15 minutes of inactivity. So, if you’re in the middle of submitting a New Request for Support and a customer has a question you need to attend to, hit Save before you walk away!
9. Once you have finished entering in the requested information, click on the Submit button at the bottom of the screen. Once you do you will see a screen like this with the words “Help request submitted successfully” near the top of the screen.
Here is what pops up on our screen. All members of the support team can see this.
When our team is working on your request we are able to see the information you have provided us with as well as what has been done on PayGo’s side to attempt to resolve the issue. This keeps the communication rolling between all of those who might have a hand in assisting you, our valued customer. This is a big part of why when questions come in via LiveChat, phone calls to Sales and Support, the first question you likely hear is “Have you submitted a ticket?”
When you receive an email from our Support Team, we are sending it from here.
This is to makes it so that all members of our team can see what is going on in the Information Exchange section.
Once we send a message to you, you receive an email in your inbox:
On our system, once we have sent you the initial response, it shows that we are “Waiting on Customer.” That means we’re looking for a response from you.
Responding to a Ticket in PayGo:
- When you click on the link http://paygopos.com/get-help and log back in to respond to the question in the PayGo Help System, please go back into the original ticket.
When you log back in to The PayGo Help System and click into the Support Field, you will see your tickets. Next to the Ticket Number is the Status. If we are waiting for information from you, it will say “Waiting on Customer.”
2. Click on the green magnifying glass next to the ticket number to see what information the PayGo team is waiting to receive from you before they can assist you.
3. Click on the Respond button in the upper right hand corner to provide the requested information.
4. Write your response in the “Your dialog to PayGo” field.
5. Click the Submit button.
PayGo is a solution provider for independent retailers based in Rochester, Minnesota. Our primary focus is on point of sale / retail management software. We also offer a Merchant Account integration, a WooCommerce integration, Digital Marketing Services, and more.