PayGo Blue Members receive first priority support on PayGo products & services.
To become a member of PayGo Blue you must:
- Be a current PayGo WebDirect, PayGo Local or PayGo IT customer on a monthly or annual contract, or be a PayGo Unlocked customer.
- Use our Merchant Account Provider, Payment Logistics.
As a PayGo Blue Member, you will receive:
- First Priority Support.
- A 15% discount on our new PayGo Blue Marketing and IT Services.
Remember that post you were going to do before you noticed that one merchandise display that needed fixing, before the customers started coming in wanting you to help them pick out that perfect something, before the vendor’s rep called to remind you that if your order isn’t placed today it won’t arrive in time for the holiday, customer, or season you need it for? You know, that post, that’s supposed to bring in more customers and keep sales ringing? You were going to post it on Facebook, then Tweet it, Pin it, and Instagram it, right?
PayGo offers Marketing Services that can be tailored to meet the needs of your retail business.
We can help you with:
- Account Setup. We can help you get started on Mailchimp’s Email Marketing Services, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest. We’ll help you reach your customers wherever they’re at.
- Setting up Email Campaign Templates and Executing Email Campaigns. We offer both one-time services and monthly packages.
- Custom Content Creation, whether it’s images or words that you’re in need of.
- Posting Packages: We can help with scheduling, editing, and analyzing the effectiveness of posts on multiple platforms. Given the nature of Social Media, we feel it’s best for our clients to provide images and general post ideas. We can assist in content curation and creation.
- Copyediting and content creation for blogs and websites.
Physical Inventory Hands-On Help:
- Help you prepare for inventory counting
- Help you understand how to collect the data
- Import the data into PayGo (We’ll do this for you)
- Find items with On-Hand counts that are no longer in inventory (We’ll do this for you)
- Have PayGo update your On-Hand counts (We’ll do this for you)
- Run year-end reports. We know from experience that this is the single most complicated function for most retailers to perform in PayGo – simply because it’s that one feature most retailers only use once a year.
You can receive help with all of the above for just $229! Interested in making your life easier?
LAN Static IP Services
Many of our PayGo customers hire networking or local computer tech specialists to handle issues such as making sure that their computers and networks are properly configured to conduct business. PayGo Support and Maintenance Plans are for PayGo point of sale software related issues. Networking falls outside of those parameters. Our support team has noticed that not having a static IP address has been a recurring issue for many of our customers.
Since we do have the expertise required to help our customers with this issue, we have decided to offer LAN Static IP Services: We configure the host computer to use a LAN static IP rather than a dynamic (DHCP) one to insure that the IP address is static and does not change. This service is performed remotely. It does require that we have temporary access to your networking router. For a quote please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a support ticket through our Get Help system.