Every once in a while you may have an invoice that you wish you could reverse or make disappear. You do have the option to void the invoice to undo all of the transactions posted by the invoice. [Inventory Onhand updates, sales history, etc.]
To void an invoice, follow these steps:
- From the Menu Screen, click on Find Invoice. (If the sale was today, a good shortcut is to click on the Today’s Posted Sales button, then go to step 3.)
- Enter find criteria. (i.e.: Invoice number, customer name, date posted, etc.) Click on Find. A list of records found will appear.
- Click on the Magnifying glass of the invoice in question. A Sales View screen will appear.
- Click on the Void button.
- The solution will prompt you one more time. Click Yes to Void.
Voiding an invoice will remove the transaction, but the invoice will stay in PayGo as a voided invoice. It cannot be deleted or reused.
PayGo is a solution provider for independent retailers based in Rochester, Minnesota. Our primary focus is on point of sale / retail management software. We also offer a Merchant Account integration, a WooCommerce integration, Digital Marketing Services, and more.