Often times, you may want to print a gift receipt that doesn’t show the prices on the printout. To do this, the sale must first be posted.
After it is posted, follow these steps:
From the Menu Screen
– Click on Invoices (or Sales) on the Quick Search bar at the bottom of the screen.
– In the search field, enter the invoice/sales id.
– Hit Enter or the search icon
– PayGo should bring you to the Invoice/Sales View Screen.
– Look for the Gift Receipt button at the top of the screen.
– Click it.
Note, if you only want specific items on the gift certificate, you can click the Select box on the individual line for each item you want on the Gift Receipt.