To use PayGo, you and your employees must have an individual employee record along with a user account and password. Without a unique user account, your employees will not be able to log into PayGo.
It is important to assign each of your employees with their own employee login and password, and access level. PayGo lets you define different levels of access to the system, thus for example, you can prevent certain employees from entering the purchase order or inventory screens.
It is also important that each employee have their own employee record and user account for tracking purposes. PayGo tracks users’ activity when they log in.
IMPORTANT: When you first open PayGo, login with the default account with a username of “paygo” and a password of “paygo”. This account will allow you to move around PayGo to create new employees and accounts. For security purposes, it is highly recommended that you use this account only temporarily, moving to individual user accounts once they are created.
To establish employee user accounts, do the following:
1. From the Menu screen, Click on “Employees”
2. Click on “New employee” to create a new employee record. A blank employee screen will appear.
3. Enter employee information into available fields. At minimum, a first and last name should be entered.
4. Before you create a new PayGo login account, you must give it an access level. PayGo comes with predefined levels.
5. With an access level defined, click the Add Account Standard button. At the popup, enter the desired login name and password for this account.
6. When everything is complete, press the Save button to save the employee record.
7. The employee will now have access to log in to PayGo.
NOTE: Due to security concerns, the swipe login capability was removed from PayGo 5.5