Defining Printers in PayGo
Assuming that all printers are installed and configured on your computer, you can do the following to define your printers:
– From the Menu Screen, click on Workstation Setup
– Click on the Workstation Tab.
In order to give FileMaker Pro (the application that runs PayGo) the ability to remember your printer and the page setup, you need to specify a Printer ID and then update the corresponding scripts in the printing and reports file.
To define the printer id, do the following.
- Goto setting 14 and set a printer ID between 1 thru 10. (Note, if the field does not allow you to enter a number, click the Settings tab and then click the Workstation tab)
- Each of your computers must have their own number
- Click on the Setup button. It should pop open a Script Setup or Script Workspace screen. There is a Setup button for the printing file and one for the reports file.
- There will be a list of scripts. Find the corresponding Print ID script for your Mac or your PC. For instance, if you set print id 2 and you have a PC, you would go to the PC2 folder
- Locate the Page Setup script for the type of printer you are setting up. For instance, if you are setting up your receipt printer, open the Page Setup – Receipt script.
- You should now have the opened script in the window to the right and it will either have the Page Setup or the Print setting showing.
- Click on the line and then click on the icon to the right to define the Print / Page Setup options.
- You should now see the familiar system Page Setup and/or Print dialog box.
- You can close the Script Workspace and make sure you save your scripts when prompted.
We also offer installation service! Please contact us here to get a quote.
Enjoy this article? Remember sharing is caring!