PayGo uses Workstation Profiles to control how your computer behaves as it works within PayGo.
The Workstation Profile controls things like:
1. What happens after you log in to PayGo?
2. What type of invoice screen do you want to use?
3. What kind of credit card account are you using and how can you connect your PayGo to your Authorize.net account?
4. What are your default printers?
5. What do you want to print on your receipts?
6. Do you want to have a change due window?
The first time you log in to PayGo, the solution will automatically create a default workstation profile. It will then require that you choose that workstation as your default profile.
When you choose a workstation, PayGo will save that ID to your computer’s hard drive in a preferences file. It does this so it will know what workstation profile to use the next time you log in to PayGo.
IMPORTANT: Workstation Profiles control what store / site your computer belongs to.
If you have a PayGo setup with more than one store, you will need to setup a workstation profile for at least one workstation at a site.
1. From the PayGo Menu Screen, click on Settings
2. Click on the New Record button at the top of the window.
3. The new workstation will have a default name of New Workstation. Change this to a more applicable name. (ie: Denver Register 1)
4. To the right of the Workstation name is the Site ID. Change this to the Site you desire. NOTE: When you do this, PayGo will have to log you out.
When you log back in, PayGo will see your computer as belonging to the new workstation profile.