Toggle the Widgetbar
How to Add and Manage a Coupon in PayGoCart with WooCommerce
You can watch our short video on how to add and manage coupons in PayGoCart with WooCommerce:
Or Follow These Steps for Adding a Coupon in PayGoCart with WooCommerce:
- From PayGo’s Main Menu, click on New Inventory.
- Name your coupon in the field provided.
- Select coupon for Inventory Type. You’ll be taken to the PayGoCart Product Screen.
- Establish a unique coupon code.
- Select how much of a discount you want to offer.
- Choose whether you want to offer the discount amount as a dollar or percent.
- You can set an expiration date and other restrictions for the coupon.
- Once you have added all of the settings and restrictions for the coupon that you want to have, click the Add/Update button.