PayGo CEO Change
A transition began to happen a couple of months ago, here at PayGo. The original owner, Chris James Peterson, has stepped back into the CEO position. While he has always been involved with the company at some level, he did not have majority ownership from 2008 – late 2016. The transfer of ownership became official in early October.
What does this mean for our great PayGo customers?
- We will be sticking with the FileMaker platform PayGo was built on 15 years ago. We still believe it is a great option that provides the flexibility independent retailers need.
- We now offer PayGo WebDirect, a Cloud-Based version of our software. This is a fantastic option for retailers with multiple store locations, for those who want to be able to access their store’s data anywhere, at anytime, and for those who do pop-up stores.
- Want to lower your PayGo Support bill by 15%? Integrate your PayGo software with Payment Logistics’ EMV/Chip Card solution, Paygistix. Learn more about our integrated Merchant Accounts here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are dedicated to improving our organization and processes. Changes to improve those have begun and will continue.
- Our office has moved from Monticello, Minnesota to Rochester, Minnesota. For a time, we were operating out of 2 locations. Now our efforts are consolidated into one location in order to provide better training and support to new members of our team.
- Speaking of team, we will be expanding ours in the coming months.
Thank you to all of our amazing PayGo customers for your many years of loyalty. The most important plan we have is to strive to serve you better and to better help you meet the challenges of today’s retail industry.
PayGo is a solution provider for independent retailers based in Rochester, Minnesota. Our primary focus is on point of sale / retail management software. We also offer a Merchant Account integration, a WooCommerce integration, Digital Marketing Services, and more.